Our Beliefs -
We covenant with the Lord and one with another and do bind ourselves in the presence of God to walk together in all His ways according as He is pleased to reveal Himself unto us in His Blessed Word of truth.
Pilgrim Church is a Christian church that affirms the following:
- The scriptures are inspired by God and declare His design and plan for mankind.
- There is only one true God revealed in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit (commonly known as the Trinity).
- In the deity of the Lord Jesus Christ. As God's son, Jesus was both human and divine. The Lord Jesus Christ is the eternal Son of God.
- Though originally good, man willingly fell to sin ushering evil and death, both physical and spiritual, into the world.
- Every person can have restored fellowship with God through 'salvation' (accepting Christ's offer of forgiveness for sin).
- Baptism and Holy Communion (the Lord's Supper) are seen as symbolic remembrances of Christ's suffering and death for our salvation.
- The Church has a mission to seek and save all who are lost in sin. We believe 'the Church' is the body of Christ and consists of the people who, throughout time, have accepted God's offer of redemption (regardless of religious denomination) through the sacrificial death of His Son, Jesus Christ.